LPO Watch - Launch of Next Online Edition

  • kpowizard
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2008
      Dear Friend,

      Continuing with our endeavor of empowering you with the best
      information – we bring you the present edition of LPO Watch.

      We are thankful to Mr. Chaitanya Anand, of SEAS International for
      sharing with us his insights on the LPO industry in India and to
      what he attributes the success of his company. We bring you the
      actual Impact Assessment of Recession on the LPO industry, by Mr
      David Perla, Co CEO, Pangea 3.
      Mr Prakash Nama, Director, Global IP Services, discusses with us the
      factors contributing in success of Offshoring IP Services. While IP
      management has recently been rediscovered, to its own advantage, Dr
      D R Agarwal, Director, ITAG Business Solutions Ltd, shares with us
      his views on Techniques in IP Management.
      Outsourcing of Legal Work relating to Intellectual Property, the
      mainstay of our edition, is carried forward by Mr Robert Glennie,
      CEO, NewGalexy Partners Limited. Attrition and talent crunch seem to
      plague all nascent industries, LPOs is no exception to the rule.
      David Galbenski, President and CEO, Lumen Legal discusses with us
      better ways of retaining employees in his article on Better
      Retention of Associates.
      To have a look at this edition of LPO Watch, visit
      http://kpoconsultants.com/lpowatch.htm

      Yours sincerely,

      Editor, LPO Watch
      KPO CONSULTANTS