Re: [infoguys-list] FCI Exam at FALI Conference
- In a message dated 4/28/08 23:26:12, DSTUR31567@... writes:
> Any investigator who would like to sit for the Florida Certified
> Investigator test, to become a Florida Certified Investigator please
> call me.
> We will be testing at the upcoming F.A.L.I. Conference
> MAY 22-24 2008 in Orlando.
I may be attending, and am curious about / interested in taking the test. Is
FL licensing required? Cost? Test details? Please advise.
(Steven Rambam, Director.)
direct email: rambam@..., pallorium@...
P.O. Box 155 - Midwood Station
Brooklyn, New York 11230 USA
Telephone: (001) 212-969-0286
Electronic Mail: pallorium@...
* Licensed Investigators * Database Services *
* U.S.A. Affiliates in New York, Texas, Louisiana and California *
* IIN * WAD * WIN * NAIS * ION * AIIP * NCISS * BOMP * COIN *
* ASIS * ACFE * IOA * INTELNET * ALDONYS * CALI *
* USA * CANADA * ISRAEL * HONG KONG *
Join the "INVESTIGATIONS" group at: www.peoplefinder.net/newsgroup.html
A private, secure and noncompetitive group for investigative professionals.
Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car
listings at AOL Autos.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]