Re: [infoguys-list] FCI Exam at FALI Conference

  • webmail007@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2008
      In a message dated 4/28/08 23:26:12, DSTUR31567@... writes:

      > Any investigator who would like to sit for the Florida Certified
      > Investigator test, to become a Florida Certified Investigator please
      > call me.
      >
      > We will be testing at the upcoming F.A.L.I. Conference
      > MAY 22-24 2008 in Orlando.

      Roy:

      I may be attending, and am curious about / interested in taking the test. Is
      FL licensing required? Cost? Test details? Please advise.

      Thanks,

      Steven.

      (Steven Rambam, Director.)
      direct email: rambam@..., pallorium@...

      Pallorium, Inc.
      P.O. Box 155 - Midwood Station
      Brooklyn, New York 11230 USA

      Telephone: (001) 212-969-0286

      ____________

      Electronic Mail: pallorium@...
      (OR) pallorium@...

      ____________

      WEB: http://www.pallorium.com

      * Licensed Investigators * Database Services *

      * U.S.A. Affiliates in New York, Texas, Louisiana and California *

      * IIN * WAD * WIN * NAIS * ION * AIIP * NCISS * BOMP * COIN *
      * ASIS * ACFE * IOA * INTELNET * ALDONYS * CALI *

      * USA * CANADA * ISRAEL * HONG KONG *

      Join the "INVESTIGATIONS" group at: www.peoplefinder.net/newsgroup.html
      A private, secure and noncompetitive group for investigative professionals.