FCI Exam at FALI Conference

  • D. Sturgeon
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2008
      Posted by: "Apollo8509@..."
      Apollo8509@... apolloinvestigations
      Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:58 pm (PDT)

      Any investigator who would like to sit for the Florida Certified
      Investigator test, to become a Florida Certified Investigator please
      call me.

      We will be testing at the upcoming F.A.L.I. Conference
      MAY 22-24 2008 in Orlando.

      If you are not able to attend the conference call for other dates and
      times for testing.

      All current FCI'S who have changed there phone, e-mail, or address
      please provide me with updated information.

      http://www.FlaCertInvestigator.com

      Thanks Roy

      Roy Pierce CLI, FCI.
      Apollo Investigations Inc.
      Tampa FL
      813-781-3556
      FALI, NALI, INTELNET, WAD, NCISS
      _http://www.Apolloinvestigations.com_
      (http://www.apolloinvestigations.com/)
    • webmail007@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2008
        In a message dated 4/28/08 23:26:12, DSTUR31567@... writes:

        > Any investigator who would like to sit for the Florida Certified
        > Investigator test, to become a Florida Certified Investigator please
        > call me.
        >
        > We will be testing at the upcoming F.A.L.I. Conference
        > MAY 22-24 2008 in Orlando.

        Roy:

        I may be attending, and am curious about / interested in taking the test. Is
        FL licensing required? Cost? Test details? Please advise.

        Thanks,

        Steven.

        (Steven Rambam, Director.)
        direct email: rambam@..., pallorium@...

        Pallorium, Inc.
        P.O. Box 155 - Midwood Station
        Brooklyn, New York 11230 USA

        Telephone: (001) 212-969-0286

        ____________

        Electronic Mail: pallorium@...
        (OR) pallorium@...

        ____________

        WEB: http://www.pallorium.com

        * Licensed Investigators * Database Services *

        * U.S.A. Affiliates in New York, Texas, Louisiana and California *

        * IIN * WAD * WIN * NAIS * ION * AIIP * NCISS * BOMP * COIN *
        * ASIS * ACFE * IOA * INTELNET * ALDONYS * CALI *

        * USA * CANADA * ISRAEL * HONG KONG *

        Join the "INVESTIGATIONS" group at: www.peoplefinder.net/newsgroup.html
        A private, secure and noncompetitive group for investigative professionals.