Cresent City, CA investigator needed

  • Mike Hakimi
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2008
      HELLO GROUP:
      WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN INVESTIGATOR IN THE CRESENT CITY, CA AREA.
      PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO resume@... THE RATE IS $30.00 AN
      HOUR AND $0.40 PER MILE. WE ALSO HAVE A PARTIME POSITION FOR A
      STARTING LEVEL AS WELL. FOR STARTING POSITION, EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO
      epis@...

      As a side note we are looking for a regular Investigator in the west
      Los Angeles and Orange county area.....We have had poor luck with
      Investigators in the Southern Cal area and we regularly TURN DOWN
      cases as I have yet to find GOOD QUALITY Investigators in the area! I
      know they are out there and I am willing to pay for experience and
      quality. We work on contract, retainer only; have a 4 hour min and a
      12 hour cancellation policy with our client, which allows us to pay
      you quickly!!!!! !

      Licensed & Insured investigator's preferred. No telephone calls
      please. Send email only, we will response back to your email.

      EMPIRE PACIFIC INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES, INC.,
      P.O. BOX 17002
      BEVERLY HILLS, CA 90209
      WEB: www.epis.us
      EMAIL: info@...
      DIRECT: 1-310-433-5332
      FAX: 1-888-FAX-EPIS
      CA PI # 16166, OK PI# A1588, DC PI# 0951, FL PI# A9700156