regarding Thom

  • Jurydoctor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2008
      In a message dated 4/25/2008 5:37:00 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

      The more I look at this case, the more it looks like the two doctors AND
      Thom were involved in insurance fraud. He wanted a reduction, the surgeon
      "found a mass," and got the insurance to pay. I'm not surprised it went
      badly, usually it's not the very best doctors who commit fraud. Thom may
      have gotten what he deserved.

      (amy) That is exactly what the arbitrator said.. anyone else agree?

      listings at AOL Autos.