PI or process server in Bethlehem, PA Needed

  • Gary Krisulevicz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2008
      I need a PI or Process server in Bethlehem, PA for a special job. I've
      been hired to get loan documents signed by 2 subjects who reside in
      Bethlehem, PA. Its a simple job but a notary will be required. The
      subjects live within a block of each other. Contact me direct at
      gary@... or 732-996-1070 if interested, I need it asap
      and we will talk payment - it will be good.