More Useful Information On RMRI, Inc.'s Website.

  • Ricky Gurley
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2008
      To all,

      I have added more content to my website under RMRI, Inc. News
      Articles. I put up another article about Locard's Theory
      called "Locard's Theory Revisited", and a compilation of useful Web 2.0
      Links.

      I think that the Web 2.0 Links are going to be useful to other
      P.I.s and especially useful to New Private Investigators just getting
      into the business. There are some really nice Search Engines,
      Investigative Tools, and Office Applications here.

      I hope the information that you will find under RMRI, Inc. News
      Articles will grow into something that will be a useful reference to
      the people in our profession.

      If you are interested, go to my site at: http://www.rmriinc.com
      and look over to the left, the fifth tab down will read RMRI, Inc. News
      Articles, just click that tab and look for: Web 2.0 Apps For P.I.s. All
      of the links are absolutely FREE, some do require registration,
      however. I'll be adding more links here in time. You can also go
      directly to the Web 2.0 Apps for P.I.s site by clicking the following
      link: http://rmriinc.com/web2apps.aspx

      Enjoy.

      Rick.

      "You'll Find No White Flags Here"

      Phone: (888) 571-0958
      Fax: (877) 795-9800
      Cell: (573) 529-0808

      Email
      RMRI-Inc@...

      Webpage
      http://www.rmriinc.com
    • MT Strickland
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2008
        Thanks, some very cool links there. I've been using pipl.com for a while now and LOVE it. Some new ones there to check out too. Great stuff.

        Thank you,

        Terese Strickland
        S.P.I.
        PO Box 12366
        Knoxville, TN 37912
        spiknox@... (group email)
        www.StricklandPI.com
        www.StricklandPI.com/blog

        Specializing in Insurance Fraud Detection via Medical Record Canvasses
        and Medical Record Reviews