Maryland PI Needed

  • jfarleynyobe
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6, 2008
      This is a domestic case. I cannot do the case myself because the
      husband in this case is my brother. He needs surveillance on his wife.
      He will dis cuss more details in person. I am the contact person on
      this case.

      Joan Farley Nyobe, B.S.
      Farley's Legal Support Services
      Website: http://mysite.verizon.net/vze3mt4t
      Cell 301-254-2913
      cell 240-350-4347
    • Tony Vain
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 6, 2008
        Call my brother William Vain of Harborview Investigations 1-410- 761-6700 I will forward him your contact info.

        Best Regards,

        Tony Vain Investigations Inc.P.O. Box. 1373 Belmont CA. 94002 Phone: (650)642-4273 Civil & Criminal InvestigationsProcess Service #392 CA. PI 25607 Member CALI
        t_vain@...
        http://tvinvestigations.com/

        To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.comFrom: jfarleynyobe@...: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 19:41:01 +0000Subject: [infoguys-list] Maryland PI Needed

        This is a domestic case. I cannot do the case myself because the husband in this case is my brother. He needs surveillance on his wife. He will dis cuss more details in person. I am the contact person on this case.Joan Farley Nyobe, B.S.Farley's Legal Support ServicesWebsite: http://mysite.verizon.net/vze3mt4tCell 301-254-2913cell 240-350-4347

      • Joan Farley-Nyobe
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 6, 2008
          Ok I will Thanks,

          Joan Farley Nyobe,B.S.
          Farley's Legal Support Services
          Investigator/Process Server/Customer Service Evaluator/Notary Public
          M.S.P.A. Silver Certified
          website: http://mysite.verizon.net/vze3mt4t
          Fax number: 301-560-8878
          Cellphone: 240-350-4347
          Business cell : 301-254-2913

          Hug yourself once a day and thank Jesus!

          To: infoguys-list@ yahoogroups. comFrom: jfarleynyobe@ yahoo.comDate: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 19:41:01 +0000Subject: [infoguys-list] Maryland PI Needed

          This is a domestic case. I cannot do the case myself because the husband in this case is my brother. He needs surveillance on his wife. He will dis cuss more details in person. I am the contact person on this case.Joan Farley Nyobe, B.S.Farley's Legal Support ServicesWebsite: http://mysite. verizon.net/ vze3mt4tCell 301-254-2913cell 240-350-4347

          http://green. msn.com/gallerie s/photos/ photos.aspx? gid=164&ocid= T003MSN51N1653A

        • Joan Farley-Nyobe

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 6, 2008
              HELLO

              jfarleynyobe <jfarleynyobe@...> escribió: This is a domestic case. I cannot do the case myself because the
              husband in this case is my brother. He needs surveillance on his wife.
              He will dis cuss more details in person. I am the contact person on
              this case.

              Joan Farley Nyobe, B.S.
              Farley's Legal Support Services
              Website: http://mysite.verizon.net/vze3mt4t
              Cell 301-254-2913
              cell 240-350-4347

              GENERAL MANAGER JOSE A.REYES EX- SANRGENTO POLICE
              JARASA SERVICE LEGAL INVESTIGATIONS AND SECURITY
              TELEPHONES OF THE OFFICE 809-233-1320
              GENERAL MANAGER cel 809-785-6532
              WEB www.geocities.com/seguridad_jarasa
              ADDRESS APARTADO POSTAL P.O BOX 426 SANTIAGO,
              REPUBLICA DOMINICANA