RE: [infoguys-list] New Jersey Estate Search

  • Sean Mulholland
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2008
      Brian

      Long time no see. Hope all is well.

      Folowing is a woman who is in New Jersey and does excellent research.
      Tell her I referred you to her.

      CYNTHIA HETHERINGTON
      HETHERINGTON INFORMATION SVCS, LLC.
      Address: PO BOX 134
      HASKELL NJ 07420
      USA
      Phone Number: (973) 616-6456
      Fax Number: (973) 616-6457
      Email: his@...
      Website: http://www.data2know.com
      Specialty: DUE DILIGENCE ; LITIGATION SUPPORT ; RESEARCH - DATA MINING

      Sean Mulholland, CFE, CLI
      Mulholland Investigation
      221 E. Adams St.
      Jacksonville, Florida 32202