New Jersey Estate Search

  • Brian Clukies
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 7:30 AM
      I need to have a search performed in Passaic County, NJ to determine if there was any type of estate proceeding associated with a decedant. Date of death was in 1984. If a proceeding is located, we will need to examine the file to find any and all identifying information about his family and beneficiaries.

      Thanks,

      Brian Clukies
      NYS Licensed Private Investigator
      License #: 11000046990
      106 Woodcleft Avenue, Suite B
      Freeport, NY 11520
      Ph: 516-223-2526 Fax: 516-908-7771
      Email: bncpi@...
      NYC Licensed Process Server, License #:1212222
      NYS Notary Public, License #: 01-CL6104851

    • Sean Mulholland
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3 10:37 AM
        Brian

        Long time no see. Hope all is well.

        Folowing is a woman who is in New Jersey and does excellent research.
        Tell her I referred you to her.

        CYNTHIA HETHERINGTON
        HETHERINGTON INFORMATION SVCS, LLC.
        Address: PO BOX 134
        HASKELL NJ 07420
        USA
        Phone Number: (973) 616-6456
        Fax Number: (973) 616-6457
        Email: his@...
        Website: http://www.data2know.com
        Specialty: DUE DILIGENCE ; LITIGATION SUPPORT ; RESEARCH - DATA MINING

        Sean Mulholland, CFE, CLI
        Mulholland Investigation
        221 E. Adams St.
        Jacksonville, Florida 32202