Introduction Agency of Investigation in Dominican Republic

  • jose reyes
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2008
      Just a reminder to our associate investigators that we are JARASA SEGUIRDAD International Detectives.
      A subsidiary of JARASA Investigations Inc. Our Agencies Investigators are all 'Academy trained" and licensed by Superintendencia De Seguridad Privada in Santo Domingo.
      We also are members of Anadepri (Asociacion Nacional de Detectives Privados
      Distrito National, R.D. Which essentially is the equivalent to a National Detective Association?
      We are located in the city of Santiago Dominican Republic. We service the entire country and offer our clients "Professional Service, No Promises".
      We are structured and adhere to the laws that govern the Dominican Republic, but maintain the vigilance and professionalism of "American Standards".
      Anyone needing our service can contact us directly at 809 785-6532(JOSE REYES or 809 233-1320.
      Our President José Reyes is also the owner of JARASA Investigations Inc. license id# 160. And was A Puerto rico POLICE Deputy Sheriff for 10 years/Augmenting the staff of the Puerto Rico Eastern District US Marshal Service while off duty as a deputy sheriff from 1990 to 1997 under the direction of "then" San Juan Puerto rico.

      Apartado postal 426
      Santiago, Dominican Republic
      809 785 6532/809 233 1320

      GENERAL MANAGER JOSE A.REYES EX- SANRGENTO POLICE
      JARASA SERVICE LEGAL INVESTIGATIONS AND SECURITY
      TELEPHONES OF THE OFFICE 809-233-1320
      GENERAL MANAGER cel 809-785-6532
      WEB www.geocities.com/seguridad_jarasa
      ADDRESS APARTADO POSTAL P.O BOX 426 SANTIAGO,
      REPUBLICA DOMINICANA