Re: [infoguys-list] Michigan couple under attack needs prayers and support, please forward request.

  • Bob Hrodey
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2008
      ed_js wrote:
      > Michigan couple under attack needs prayers and support, please forward
      > request.
      > http://www.edsharoJUSTANOTHERTAXDODGERz.blogspot.com/

      Mr. Moderator? How about a little moderation of this goof. Twice now,
      I've read his blogspot/website and it's pretty clear that after all this
      time he just about to pay the piper, the piper he obviously has been
      dodging since he bought into some bulls**t tax dodge in the 1990's

      The next thing you know he'll be telling us the donations are tax
      deductible.

      If you can't do the time, Ed, don't do the crime.

      --

      Enjoy,

      Bob
      Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
      email: inquiry@... or rth@...
      Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063