comment

  • Jurydoctor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2008
      what is also important to me are your questions. I know nothing about aerial
      lifts either (not sure I want to know) but learning is always good.
      thanks,
      amy

      In a message dated 3/25/2008 5:43:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com writes:

      wanted to say I appreciate the jury doctor postings since much of this is
      new information to me and I am learning alot. I don't comment on things I
      know nothing about but I so appreciate all comments especially those of Sue
      Sarkis since she is so knowledgeable.

      Gladys Brierley

      Home.