Introduction - Deliverance Investigations - FL

  • Deliverance Investigations
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2008
      Hello all! My name is Deidra D. Brown and I am owner of Deliverance
      Investigations based out of central Florida. Deliverance specializes
      in Worker's Compensation and insurance claim cases. We also cover such
      investigations as domestic cases, custody issues, missing persons,
      collections issues, background checks, skip-tracing and process service
      throughout the state of Florida. Looking forward to networking and an
      exchange of information and technology.

      Sincerely,

      Deidra D. Brown, FL Investigator Lic.#C2701354
      Deliverance Investigations A2700474
      P.O. Box 123
      Sharpes, FL 32959
      (321) 863-1680