Introduction: The Sharp Investigations (Pvt) Ltd.

  • The Sharp Investigations (Pvt) Ltd
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2008
      The Sharp Investigations (Pvt) Limited operates in different
      areas. Having its Head Office, in Rawalpindi, Pakistan, also
      established Branch Office, in Lahore, Karachi, Faisalabad and
      Bahawalpur (Pakistan).The Company has shown a rapid growth within
      the shortest period of time. A part from its Head office and Branch
      Office, we have mended and developed a well-connected net-work of
      Operatives and top knitted Affiliations in all strategic location
      and remote areas of Pakistan and across the globe, as well.

      Our affiliated offices at United States, United Kingdom, Middle
      East and other European and Asian Countries are responsible for
      Background Investigations, Debts Collection and other allied
      investigative services. The Company has also owned expertise
      methodologies for conducting IP Infringement/Fraud Investigation.

      Here, we would like to mention below the following specialized
      service in which we have the abilities to get rid of the situation
      and set the things right.

      • Corporate & Economic Crime Investigations.
      • White Color Crime Investigations
      • Background Investigations.
      • ''KYC'' Inquiries.
      • Fraud Investigations.
      • Intellectual Property Infringement/Fraud Investigations.
      • Identity Theft Investigations.
      • Corporate Security Investigations.
      • Business Intelligence and Integrity Due Diligence.
      • Pre & Post Employment Screening.
      • Assets Searching & Skip Tracing.
      • Money Laundering.
      • Medicaid Fraud Investigations.
      • Insurance Fraud Investigations.
      • Commercial Mortgage Fraud Investigations.
      • Occupational Fraud Investigations.
      • Contract & Procurement Fraud Investigations.
      • Predatory Fraud Investigations.
      • Inventory Fraud Investigations.
      • Contractors/Bidders Verifications/Investigations.
      • Forensic Accounting.
      • Risk Consulting & Management.
      • Summon/Process Servers.
      • Matrimonial Investigations.
      • Surveillance Investigations.
      • Tracing Illicit Funds/Assets.
      • Recovery/Collection of Bad Debts.
      • Tracing of Stolen Vehicles.
      • Repossession of Leased/Default Vehicles.

      For rending the above services, we have gathered and chosen the
      excellent and high caliber staff from Police Department, Judiciary,
      Banks, Civil, and other specialized areas. Our Staff Strength is
      really capable to work under pressure and dig out the facts and
      figures to the entire satisfaction of our Client. They are also
      having expertise to discover the clever, crook and cunning
      intentions playing behind the curtains.

      We, therefore, feel it our modest privilege to offer our
      above services to your offices and are confident that these will
      really meet your standard of requirements in the above areas as
      detailed above, whenever you need.

      Syed Nasim R. Jafri,
      Director Operations,
      Ph # (+92-51-5817643) (+92-51-5593250)
      Fax # (+92-51-5766308)
      Cell # (+92-345-5376657)

      Suite#01, 3rd Floor, Marjan Plaza, Commercial Market,
      Chaklala Scheme-III, Rawalpindi-46000, Pakistan.

      Email: - contact@...
      sharp.investigations@...
      WEB: - www.sharpinvestigations.com

      Memberships & Affiliations:

      Commercial Crime Services (ICC)–USA
      American Society of Industrial Security (ASIS) – USA
      Society of Competitive Intelligence Professionals (SCIP) – USA
      The Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP) – USA
      International Risk Management Benchmarking Association (IRMBA) – USA
      Professional Risk Manager's International Association (PRMIA) – USA
      Rawalpindi Chamber of Commerce & Industry (RCCI) – PAKISTAN