HELP needed

  • Trish DeVore-Gray
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2008
      Bill DeRose - 602-923-8800
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: suesarkis@...
      To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 10:27 PM
      Subject: [infoguys-list] HELP needed

      Folks -

      I have a real-live blood relative, a cousin, who suffered from a hit and run
      in Phoenix, AZ today. She photographed the license plate, contacted her
      insurance company who told her to contact the police which she did. Although
      they gave her a report # no one will tell her anything. She would like to find
      out who this truck owner is so she can make certain she is a named
      plaintiff, if need be and not a defendant.

      Does anyone have access to AZ DMV? If so, how much. I will pass the
      information on to my cousin and she will contact directly.

      818-246-3001 FAX

      "one Nation under God"

      a military veteran

      Database version: 5.09350