INTRODUCTION: "007 Investigations" re-posted

  • Adam Berent
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2008
      Our company is new to this group and just wanted to introduce
      ourselves. We are 007 Investigations, a fairly new company, but have
      over 8 years of experience in the field. A California Licensed
      investigation agency located in the San Francisco Bay Area,
      California. (Centrally located in Napa, CA covering all areas of the
      Bay Area, Sacramento, Santa Rosa, Sonoma, San Francisco area, San
      Jose, and further outside the Bay Area as well).

      We provide all aspects of investigations and surveillance.
      Specializing in Worker's compensation claims, Civil cases, Domestic
      cases, and Criminal cases as well.

      Looking for more contacts, direct clients, and sub-contractors to
      network with and work with. If anyone wants more info do not hesitate
      to call.

      Thank You,

      Adam Berent
      007 Investigations