HELP needed

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2008
      Folks -

      I have a real-live blood relative, a cousin, who suffered from a hit and run
      in Phoenix, AZ today. She photographed the license plate, contacted her
      insurance company who told her to contact the police which she did. Although
      they gave her a report # no one will tell her anything. She would like to find
      out who this truck owner is so she can make certain she is a named
      plaintiff, if need be and not a defendant.

      Does anyone have access to AZ DMV? If so, how much. I will pass the
      information on to my cousin and she will contact directly.

      ________________________

      818-246-3001 FAX

      "one Nation under God"

      a military veteran

    • Trish DeVore-Gray
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2008
        Bill DeRose - 602-923-8800
        I have a real-live blood relative, a cousin, who suffered from a hit and run
        in Phoenix, AZ today. She photographed the license plate, contacted her
        insurance company who told her to contact the police which she did. Although
        they gave her a report # no one will tell her anything. She would like to find
        out who this truck owner is so she can make certain she is a named
        plaintiff, if need be and not a defendant.

        Does anyone have access to AZ DMV? If so, how much. I will pass the
        information on to my cousin and she will contact directly.

        818-246-3001 FAX

        "one Nation under God"

        a military veteran

        Database version: 5.09350