New York adoption

  • Shelly D.
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2008
      Hi,
      I can do allot of adoption work knowing where to find
      things in public records but, I am stuck. Actually I did not
      even try this one. If you think you can handle the case email
      me off the group & I'll give you the persons name & phone
      number & you take the case, I have nothing to do with it.
      A friends husband was born in New York. I believe Queens.
      He was adopted & believes he was in an orphanage after his
      birth for about 18 months. He thinks (or his wife does) that
      the orphanage was in Queens or in a city near by. He had
      hired 2 different attorneys & neither could come up with
      anything. His year of birth was 1944. Email me if you think
      you can help him.
      Thank you, Shelly

      Shelly Daniel
      Able Process Service & Investigative Research
      Office# 760-378-2329
      Member of NAIS, Chamber Of Commerce,
      FOE, Historical Society, etc..