[infoguys-list] Re: Looking for software

  • CUSTOMER SERVICE- A CLOSER LOOK Informat
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2000
      Hi,

      Try http://www.spectorsoft.com/
      I haven't tried this so please let me know how it
      works if you use it.

      Teri Mickens

      A CLOSER LOOK Information Service
      http://www.acloserlook.net

      http://im.yahoo.com
    • Laura Wallace
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 4, 2000
        I sell the program....visit my site www.spygal.com it is an awsome program and no one knows that it is there. If you would like to order, 1-888-6-NO-DOUBT
                                                                                                    (666-3682)
        Laura Wallace
        Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc.
        Sarasota, FL
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 5, 2000
          john,
          i'm not a pi, but you might find a pc keyboard bug will work. it's simply
          a small device built into a standard suppresser case and put into a short
          length of cable you can fit to the back of the pc. go to a search engine
          and search for 'keyboard bug.'
          kent