Re: [infoguys-list] Re: killed by the metal- who killed Marla?

  • Glad4JC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2008
      I asked my husband who is a forklift driver and very knowledgeable about
      The company who sold the scrap metal should have properly loaded that trailer,
      there are stringent procedures to follow and if they are not loads will
      shift and fall. No unifying straps were visible in the photographs. Second the
      driver should have not only properly strapped down the load, but also checked
      the load to be sure it was properly loaded since he was going to be driving
      this load and assuming the safety of the transport. So the seller and the
      transport company are equally responsible.

      Gladys Brierley
      PO Box 872
      Newton, MS 39345
      cell 601-480-3181