[infoguys-list] Re: Looking for software

  • Tina
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2000
      by the way.....heres the links...sorry bout that http://www.chatnanny.com/
    • CUSTOMER SERVICE- A CLOSER LOOK Informat
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 4, 2000
        Hi,

        Try http://www.spectorsoft.com/
        I haven't tried this so please let me know how it
        works if you use it.

        Teri Mickens

        A CLOSER LOOK Information Service
        http://www.acloserlook.net

        http://im.yahoo.com
      • Laura Wallace
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 4, 2000
          I sell the program....visit my site www.spygal.com it is an awsome program and no one knows that it is there. If you would like to order, 1-888-6-NO-DOUBT
                                                                                                      (666-3682)
          Laura Wallace
          Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc.
          Sarasota, FL
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 5, 2000
            john,
            i'm not a pi, but you might find a pc keyboard bug will work. it's simply
            a small device built into a standard suppresser case and put into a short
            length of cable you can fit to the back of the pc. go to a search engine
            and search for 'keyboard bug.'
            kent