[infoguys-list] Re: Looking for software

  • Tina
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2000
      I use net-nanny its a free download. Theres also "Sam" free download but limited features
    • Tina
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 4, 2000
        by the way.....heres the links...sorry bout that http://www.chatnanny.com/
      • CUSTOMER SERVICE- A CLOSER LOOK Informat
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 4, 2000
          Hi,

          Try http://www.spectorsoft.com/
          I haven't tried this so please let me know how it
          works if you use it.

          Teri Mickens

          A CLOSER LOOK Information Service
          http://www.acloserlook.net

          http://im.yahoo.com
        • Laura Wallace
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 4, 2000
            I sell the program....visit my site www.spygal.com it is an awsome program and no one knows that it is there. If you would like to order, 1-888-6-NO-DOUBT
                                                                                                        (666-3682)
            Laura Wallace
            Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc.
            Sarasota, FL
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 5, 2000
              john,
              i'm not a pi, but you might find a pc keyboard bug will work. it's simply
              a small device built into a standard suppresser case and put into a short
              length of cable you can fit to the back of the pc. go to a search engine
              and search for 'keyboard bug.'
              kent