Name associated with Bank Account

  • Brian Clukies
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2008
      I am working on a potential fraud case and wanted to know if anyone can get the name of checking account holder using the account number. I also need advice on the legality of this type of search, i.e. is fraud prevention/detection a permissable purpose?

      Any and all info is appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Brian Clukies
      NYS Licensed Private Investigator
      License #: 11000046990
      106 Woodcleft Avenue, Suite B
      Freeport, NY 11520
      Ph: 516-223-2526 Fax: 516-908-7771
      Email: bncpi@...
      NYC Licensed Process Server, License #:1212222
      NYS Notary Public, License #: 01-CL6104851