Re: email encryption

  • Ricky Gurley
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29 5:46 AM
      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Arkansas Investigations -
      \"We Find Answers\"" <ArkInv@...> wrote:

      > I'm looking for an easy to use email encryption system that
      doesn't involve
      > a lot of steps to use.

      I use KgPG as a front end for GnuPG and TrueCrypt for complete
      encryption purposes. Although, I hardly ever have a use for email
      encryption, there are times when I am thankful that I have it.

      You may want to also consider an ecryption program for your folders
      and files, or even whole drive encryption. That is where I use
      TrueCrypt.

      I have my Linux Systems (where my most sensitive information is
      stored) set up so that a Forensic Examiner would have "fits" trying
      to get to my more sensitive data i.e. credit card numbers, SSNs,
      Asset Investigations Files, and such. I use encryption to do a lot
      of this with.

      Here is a site that you may find useful:
      http://www.bytefusion.com/download/index.htm

      Good luck.

      Rick.

      RMRI, Inc.