[infoguys-list] Looking for software

  • CPDAinc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2000
      Hello folks,

      I've got a client who has a husband spending way too much time on the
      Internet and is probably meeting various women in person. She doesn't want
      to do surveillance just yet so I mentioned to her there is a program out
      there than you can install on the computer and it will basically log
      everything in the background as far as emails and chatrooms etc. The only
      problem is I can't remember the name of the software or where I can find it.
      Can anyone refreshen my memory? Plus if you have used this software what did
      you think of it and how well did it work?

      Thanks!
      John

      Columbia Private Detective Agency, Inc.
      http://members.aol.com/cpdainc
      3830 Forest Drive, Suite 206
      Columbia, SC 29204
      Tel 803-787-2238
    • Snaf001@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 4, 2000
        try www.PIMALL. com
      • Tina
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 4, 2000
          I use net-nanny its a free download. Theres also "Sam" free download but limited features
        • Tina
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 4, 2000
            by the way.....heres the links...sorry bout that http://www.chatnanny.com/
          • CUSTOMER SERVICE- A CLOSER LOOK Informat
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 4, 2000
              Hi,

              Try http://www.spectorsoft.com/
              I haven't tried this so please let me know how it
              works if you use it.

              Teri Mickens

              A CLOSER LOOK Information Service
              http://www.acloserlook.net

              http://im.yahoo.com
            • Laura Wallace
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 4, 2000
                I sell the program....visit my site www.spygal.com it is an awsome program and no one knows that it is there. If you would like to order, 1-888-6-NO-DOUBT
                                                                                                            (666-3682)
                Laura Wallace
                Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc.
                Sarasota, FL
                got a client who has a husband spending way too much time on the

                Internet and is probably meeting various women in person.  She doesn't want
                > to do surveillance just yet so I mentioned to her there is a program
                out
                > there than you can install on the computer and it will basically
                log
                > everything in the background as far as emails and chatrooms
                etc.  The only
                > problem is I can't remember the name of the
                software or where I can find it.
                > Can anyone refreshen my
                memory?  Plus if you have used this software what did
                > you think of
                it and how well did it work?

                > Thanks!
                > John
                >
                > Columbia Private Detective Agency, Inc.

                href="http://members.aol.com/cpdainc">http://members.aol.com/cpdainc

                3830 Forest Drive, Suite 206
                > Columbia, SC  29204
                > Tel

                Valentine's Day Shopping Made Simple.

                href="http://click.egroups.com/1/1158/1/_/531/_/949674114/">http://click.egroups.com/1/1158/1/_/531/_/949674114/

                > --
                href="http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=infoguys-list&m=1">http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=infoguys-list&m=1

              • kent conwell
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 5, 2000
                  john,
                  i'm not a pi, but you might find a pc keyboard bug will work. it's simply
                  a small device built into a standard suppresser case and put into a short
                  length of cable you can fit to the back of the pc. go to a search engine
                  and search for 'keyboard bug.'
                  kent