[infoguys-list] Removal from List

  • Naahoc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 29 7:36 PM
      << I have asked prior to be removed from this list, however, I am still
      receiving e-mail from this list. Kindly remove me from this list. >>
    • Len Smith
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 13, 1998
        Is there a reason why you sent me that snotty reply. I don't think I
        know you nor do I think I have ever sent you any messages or posts that
        would cause you to send me that type of message. I am no longer on the
        list and have not been receiving messsgaes in quite a while. It is
        obvious that you are reading an old posting. Furhermore, I am well
        aware of how to remove myself from a list, the problem was that I was
        receiving incomplete postings with no end message, which was one of the
        reasons for wanting to be removed. The post to be removed did exactly
        what I expected, someone sent me the web address to do so.

        It is the responses such as yours that lets me know that I did the right
        thing. I don't want to sound rude, but I am always professional and
        treat others with the same respect. If you felt that the posting was
        bothersome to you, then accept my appology.

        Len Smith
        Leonard A. Smith Detective Agency
        Haddonfield, NJ 08033-0742

        JENTXTX@... wrote:

        > FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WISH TO UNSUBSCRIBE, PLEASE GO TO THE WEB SITE
        > SHOWN ON "EVERY" MESSAGE YOU RECEIVE AND SIMPLY UNSUBSCRIBE YOURSELF.
        > IF YOU WOULD READ THE FAQ OR WELCOME MESSAGE WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE, YOU
        > WOULD KNOW HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE INSTEAD OF BOTHERING EVERY ONE ELSE.

      • richard fenlon
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 15, 2000
          Please remove me from list thank You