[infoguys-list] Re: No Subject

  • Snaf001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 42 , Feb 3 12:28 PM
      i use www.querydata.com
      they have always filled my needs and they can do special request called off
      line search. the prices are reasonable. however you have to prove you have
      a legal need for this info like a copy of your PI lic or biz lic....
      ( wink tell em Ron sent ya)

      Ron Schulte
    • WRLinvestigation@aol.com
      Message 42 of 42 , Mar 17, 2000
        Mike,

        Call Action Research Group. They are great. There fees and turn around time
        is like no other. There number is 800-466-4779 and they will charge you
        around $100. You will need the cell phone number though. When you call ask
        for Valerie. I have used them and have been happy with the service rendered.
        Also, with you contacting them directly that allows you to avoid a middle
        man.

        Good luck and tell them that I referred you.
        Gary M. Willsch
        WRL Investigations, Inc.
        WRLinvestigation@...