Bank Account Searches / Credit Reports

  • SkiptraceConsultant
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2008
      I have recently set up an agreement with Microbilt to market their products. If you are intereste in seeing what they offer please contact me off the list and I will be happy to send you the information under a separate cover. I can tell you that if you are a collection agency or a collection law firm you will probably qualify. You will need to go through their credentialing process of which is simply some Q & A and a site inspection.

      If you want to know if you qualify then please email me off the list as well.

      Thanks,

      Steven B. Taylor
      President
      RZD Investigative Group, Inc