[infoguys-list] Re: No Subject

  • Geddes Niles
    Message 1 of 42 , Feb 2, 2000
      Choicepoint (formerly CDB Infotek), DCS and Merlin, used to compliment each
      other, are all you will probably ever need. They all have web-sites,
      locatable by most search engines.

      Message 42 of 42 , Mar 17, 2000
        Mike,

        Call Action Research Group. They are great. There fees and turn around time
        is like no other. There number is 800-466-4779 and they will charge you
        around $100. You will need the cell phone number though. When you call ask
        for Valerie. I have used them and have been happy with the service rendered.
        Also, with you contacting them directly that allows you to avoid a middle
        man.

        Good luck and tell them that I referred you.
        Gary M. Willsch
        WRL Investigations, Inc.
        WRLinvestigation@...