Re: [infoguys-list] Database

  • Alphaomegagroup
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 11, 2008
      The only database I know of is TRACERS.....but as all others they do charge a monthly fee.

      Sheri Turner, TN LPI 3541
      CEO - DIRECTOR OF INVESTIGATIONS

      Alpha Omega Investigations TN Agency 901
      PO Box 7176
      Maryville, TN 37802
      Office: 865-977-7790
      Fax: 865-233-0468

      Website: alphaomegagroup@...

      Merchant Circle: http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Alpha.Omega.Investigations.865-977-7790

      The Alpha Omega Group
      "Legal Consulting and Attorney Services"
      "Social Security and SSI Disability Representation"
      "Legal EducationalSeminars and Professional Development Workshops"
      "Tax Preparation and Consultant"

      Office: 865-977-7790

      Experience: 18+ years legal profession experience, 11 years TN LPI, 10 years TN Lic Agency
      B.S. - M.S. Criminal Justice - Juris Doctor

      In a message dated 02/11/08 18:25:01 Eastern Standard Time, djmarlin@... writes:
      Looking for a database service which supplies the full SSN and has no
      monthly fee. Anyone point me in the right direction!!!

      Thanks,

      Jeff Marlin
      Marlin's Special Investigations, Inc.
      Cedar Rapids, Iowa
      www.marlinsspecialinvestigations.com

    • RanchoAttySvc@aol.com
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 13, 2008
        In a message dated 2/13/2008 8:23:56 PM Pacific Standard Time,
        rgrc860@... writes:

        could we
        possibly refocus on the larger matters of concern to all of us? i hope so

        Ronald - please use a signature block. Be proud of who you are and what you
        do!

        _ "RASCAL" - Your friendly neighborhood Process Server_
        (http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/)

        Michele Dawn, RPS 117
        Michele Dawn, RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
        Rancho Attorney Service of California &
        RASCAL's Research & Location Services
        28465 Old Town Front St, Suite 318
        Temecula, CA 92590
        (951) 693-0165 or fax (951) 693-4056
        CALSPro NCISS NAPPS NAIS CAJP
        Successfully coordinating services world wide since 1977!!
        MC - Visa - American Express

        Awards. Go to AOL Music.