Re: Assignment in Byars OK

  • Marcie
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2008
      I'm in OKC, OK. Byars is about an hour away from me. What kind of
      surveillance do you need? How long, etc.? Feel free to contact me
      off-list via e-mail or call #405.618.7872.
      --Marcie Flores. Private Investigator, Lic # 07UPI52214 Bethany Eyes
      Investigations 8101 NW 10th Street, OKC, OK 73127 PO Box 3, Bethany, OK
      73008 405.618.7872 www.BethanyEyes.com <http://www.bethanyeyes.com/>