1 to 2 Investigators Needed for a Domestic Surveillance near Detroit, Michigan

  • Claude
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2008
      My Esteemed Colleagues,

      I have a potential domestic surveillance that will most likely take
      place on Monday, February 11, 2008 and Tuesday, February 12, 2008. It
      is my belief that we will need 2 Investigators (Licensed & Insured)
      to pick up the target from the airport and then pursue him to his
      destination near Detroit.

      This will be a subcontract assignment, so please email your resume to
      the below email address & contact me ASAP. I need to know your rate
      requirements, availability, your knowledge of the airport &
      surrounding cities near Detroit and applicable GPS tracking laws for
      Michigan.

      This case will most likely resume within the next 30 days following
      the intial assignment in Detroit and possibly in surrounding states.

      Again, please email your resume with proven experience in domestic
      surveillance, along with type of surveillance equipment utilized in
      the field. Once you have emailed your resume. Feel free to contact us
      at (877)OUR-EYEZ/687-3939.

      If you fit the qualifications? Feel free to contact me before 12:00
      pm Detroit time.

      Thank you in advance for your response.

      Best regards,

      Alex Salazar

      Alex Salazar

      Email addy. - AlexSalazar@...

      Alpha & Omega Foundation Enterprises Inc. DBA...

      Corinthian Group/P.I. # 23070

      517 N. Mountain Ave. # 118

      Upland, Ca 91786

      Toll Free # (877) OUR-EYEZ = 687-3939

      Bus. # (909) 931-3595 Fax # (909) 923-7297

      Member: N.C.I.S.S.

      P.I.C.A.-2nd VP

      S.C.F.I.A.

      W.A.D

      BNI-Upland Chapter Member

      "The World's Largest Referral Organization"

      Visit us at http://Corinthian-Group.com