Pay Per View - Piracy Assignment - February 9, 2008

  • signalauditing
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5 12:24 PM
      SIGNAL AUDITING OFFERS PIRACY ASSIGNMENT:

      LATIN FURY!

      JULIO CESAR CHAVEZ, JR. v. JOSE CELAYA

      February 9, 2008 at 9:00 PM ET/ 6:00 PM PT,

      live on Pay-Per-View

      Signal Auditing, Inc. is the Nation's Leading Company in the Fight
      Against Signal Piracy and offers assignments year round, including NCAA
      Mega March Madness, NASCAR Hotpass, 17 weeks of NFL Sunday ticket
      auditing for DirecTV and has only received praise from its family of
      auditors and invite you to our website to read the comments and see for
      yourself.

      www.signalauditing. com <http://www.signalauditing.com/>

      SIGN UP NOW through our website!!!!

      Steven Levine, President