African-American UC Investigator in Northern Cal

  • Claude
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      My Esteemed Colleagues,

      We are currently looking for a Licensed/Insured & Experienced
      Investigator to work as a UC (Under cover) Operative in a retail
      environment in Northern California.
      As is the case with most UC assignments, this case will be for a
      minimum of 2-4 weeks and most likely 30 to 90 days.

      If you know of someone with these qualification and available? Please
      have them email their resume and photograph (if possible) to us at
      Info@.... Please include your sub-contract rate and
      any applicable monetary requirements.

      Thank you in advance...

      Best regards,

      Claude Ammons -QM

      Claude Ammons-QM

      Email addy. - Claude@...

      Alpha & Omega Foundation Enterprises Inc. DBA...

      Corinthian Group/P.I. # 23070

      517 N. Mountain Ave. # 118

      Upland, Ca 91786

      Toll Free # (877) OUR-EYEZ = 687-3939

      Bus. # (909) 931-3595 Fax # (909) 923-7297

      Member: N.C.I.S.S.

      P.I.C.A.-2nd VP

      S.C.F.I.A.

      W.A.D

      BNI-Visitor Host

      "The World's Largest Referral Organization"

      Visit us at http://Corinthian-Group.com