Warning: US Record Search

  • Tad Camp
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2008
      To all of our friends who perform asset checks. Recently we hired US
      Record Seach to perform three National Asset Checks at a cost of
      close to $2000.00. We were told it would take 15 - 20 days. Here we
      are almost 90 days later and still have not received the bank
      information as promised. We have made repeated calls to this company
      and are always given some lame excuse. Needless to say, we will NEVER
      use this company again. To all of you considering using this company,
      I would strongly suggest that you chaeck them out at the BBB website
      before giving them any of your money. I wish I had looked them up
      sooner. Their lack of professionalism has damaged my reputation with
      my Client and I will more than likely be contacting the FDLE in
      reference to their business practices since they are located here in
      Florida. The BBB website lists their other DBA's as:

      U.S. Record Search
      Adoptionregistry.net
      AssetSearches.com
      Money Search
      Preemploymentsearch.com
      Search.com

      I hope this saves someone else the aggravation we have experienced.
    • Ricky Gurley
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2008
        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Tad Camp" <DetCamp5440@...>
        wrote:

        > To all of our friends who perform asset checks. Recently we hired
        US
        > Record Seach to perform three National Asset Checks at a cost of
        > close to $2000.00. We were told it would take 15 - 20 days. Here we
        > are almost 90 days later and still have not received the bank
        > information as promised. We have made repeated calls to this
        company
        > and are always given some lame excuse. Needless to say, we will
        NEVER
        > use this company again. To all of you considering using this
        company,
        > I would strongly suggest that you chaeck them out at the BBB
        website
        > before giving them any of your money. I wish I had looked them up
        > sooner. Their lack of professionalism has damaged my reputation
        with
        > my Client and I will more than likely be contacting the FDLE in
        > reference to their business practices since they are located here
        in
        > Florida. The BBB website lists their other DBA's as:
        >
        > U.S. Record Search
        > Adoptionregistry.net
        > AssetSearches.com
        > Money Search
        > Preemploymentsearch.com
        > Search.com
        >
        > I hope this saves someone else the aggravation we have experienced.

        Next time, call George Rodriguez. I am sure he is on this list, but
        his email is: clearsourcedata@...

        George DOES do these types of searches, he does them accurately, in a
        timely manner, and legally. And probably would not have cost as
        much...

        Rick.

        "You'll Find No White Flags Here"

        Phone: (888) 571-0958