[infoguys-list] Re: [private-eye] is Autotrack-DBT my competitor?

  • Dpullen1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2000
      It seems now that Autotrack is *everyones* competitor. I have been using
      them for about six years, and they have eaten my lunch for the past two or
      three years. PIs gave Autotrack their start; then they cut our throats!
      Don Pullen, LPI in Venice, FL, NAIS
      Investigative Research
    • andrew
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2000
        how much do they cost ?

      • JWhise8725@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2000
          Go to autotrackxp.com for all the information.