Surveillance Doubleheader: Saturday, January 19th

  • tprla
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2008
      ATTENTION LICENSED PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS/DETECTIVES:
      Thank you everyone for a outstanding 2007. Our 13th year serving the
      closed-circuit industry proved to be the "luckiest" to date: with record
      commercial piracy production on the thirty (30) different events and
      forty-six (46) PPV telecasts policed by our firm. Our Clients and firm
      are most sincerely grateful to the investigative professionals who
      protect our clients and their customers from theft and unlawful
      exhibition of their programming. You truly lead the field.

      We begin 2008 with an excellent investigative doubleheader mid-month:

      On SATURDAY, JANUARY 19TH two of the greatest warriors in history face
      one another in a prizefight boxing fans worldwide have been waiting
      years to see when Five-Time World Champion FELIX " Tito" TRINIDAD faces
      Eight-Time World Champion ROY JONES, JR. in "Bring On the Titans", an
      HBO-PPV broadcast live from Madison Square Garden Arena.

      And earlier that same day Ultimate Fighting Championship 80: "RAPID
      FIRE" will be telecast live from the Metro Radio Arena in Newcastle,
      England featuring BJ PENN v. JOE STEVENSON and GABRIEL GONZAGA v.
      FABRICIO WERDUM in an exciting international MMA PPV event.

      We anticipate receipt of a substantial number of lead locations for each
      surveillance and will be forwarding them to all participating
      investigative agencies. In addition, because piracy of each event may be
      documented independently by each of your agents, Saturday, January 19th
      provides an uncommon opportunity for investigators to conduct
      surveillance.

      Please note: the "auditing" outfits will NOT be involved in any way
      with the Trinidad v. Jones event. Our law firm has been asked by our
      client to coordinate a commercial signal piracy surveillance throughout
      the United States, exclusively.

      If you are a licensed investigative professional, please contact our
      firm in strict confidence for complete details concerning these
      assignments, compensation, and additional litigation support services we
      routinely require from the investigative community.

      Thank you.

      Jackie Cortez

      Law Offices of Thomas P. Riley, P.C.
      First Library Square
      1114 Fremont Avenue
      South Pasadena, CA 91030-3227

      Phone: (800) 590-5511; (626) 799-9797
      Fax: (866) 242-8905; (626) 799-9795

      TPRLA@... <mailto:TPRLA@...>

      Professional Member in Good Standing:

      -PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATORS OF CALIFORNIA (PICA)

      -CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF LICENSED INVESTIGATORS, INC. (CALI)

      "Proudly Serving the Closed-Circuit Industry Since 1994"