Annual Reintroduction to the Group

  • telematicsonline
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2008
      I wanted to personally take a moment to wish all of you health,
      happiness and much prosperity in 2008 and post a quick reintroduction
      to the group. I have had the pleasure of working and meeting many of
      you over the past few years; however, seem to have become more of an
      absorber of information than participant in topics recently – so
      here's the reintro for those of you who don't know me.

      My name is Ryan Winter and I am the Managing Director of Telematics-
      Online Research & Investigation. We are a full service firm located
      in Regina, Canada and service all facets of both the public and
      private sectors. Our service list is extensive and if we don't
      provide the service we will find you someone who can.

      Telematics-Online is celebrating its 5th year in business in 2008.
      Our success is attributed to our business philosophy; provide cost-
      effective services with integrity, respect, accuracy and
      professionalism while meticulously adhering to the highest ethical,
      legal and professional standards in the industry.

      With that being said, I would again like to wish you all the best in
      2008 and if you need a contact or require any services north of the
      border please don't hesitate to contact me directly. My staff and I
      would be more than happy to assist!

      My warmest regards,

      J. Ryan Winter
      Managing Director
      SK PI Lic.#: 5627

      1.306.352.3533 Direct Line
      1.306.352.3534 Facsimile
      1.877.777.3533 Toll Free (US & Canada)
      ryan.winter@...

      Telematics-Online Research & Investigation
      Suite 427, 4246 Albert Street
      Regina, SK Canada S4S 3R9
      http://www.telematics-online.com