Employee Agreement Needed

  • Greg Cook
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2008
      I am pleased to announce my company has grown big enough to have the need to
      take on some employees. I am currently developing an employee agreement. I
      would greatly appreciate it if any of you professionals out there have copy
      I can utilize.

      Thank you in advance.
      Sincerely,
      Gregory J. Cook, CFE, CPP