Introduction

  • Bryan McManis
    Message 1 of 53 , Jan 1, 2008
      Greetings,

      I am the owner of Magnus Process Serving located in Ocala, Florida.

      We specialize in Process Serving MERS or Mortgage Electronic
      Registration System in all 50 States.

      This is a little known fact that this can be done by serving the
      Secure Documents Facility located here in Ocala, FL.

      That is true for Taylor Bean and Whitaker Mortgage Corporation as
      well.

      You can make money and your clients will be happy with the speed. Are
      fees start as low as $20 per serve.

      Give us a call.

      All the best,
      Bryan McManis

      MAGNUS PROCESS SERVING
      Bryan McManis, BSBA, CPS, CLP
      Certified and Bonded Process Server # 04-3-7
      Fifth Judicial Circuit Court Ocala, Marion County Florida

      Office 352-624-1884
      Fax 775-206-9612

      4508 SE 2nd PL
      Ocala, FL 34471

      Member of: N.A.P.P.S. Member of: N.A.I.S. Member of: I.P.S.A. Member
      of: N.P.S.A.

      Graduate of Florida Institute of Criminal Justice

      Graduate of Detective Training Institute

      www.MagnusProcessServing.com
      www.MersProcessServer.com
    • Rolingsmi@aol.com
      Message 53 of 53 , Sep 13, 2012
        Greetings!! We cover Mexico Central and South America.

        Ron Oling, J.D.
        SMI-LATAM
        25906 Hootananny, San Antonio, Texas 78260
        25 Metros sur de Mega, San Rafael de Abajo, San Jose Costa Rica
        210.669.9810
        Fax 866-501-9965
        rolingsmi@...

        SMI-LATAM, S.A.