Season Greetings

  • IRM SOLUTIONS
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 24, 2007
      The Management and Staff of
      IRM SOLUTIONS INC

      We wish to extend our appreciation & Season’s Blessing.

      As we move into 2008

      May the New Year Bring Happiness, Peace, Prosperity,

      Safety and Security for You, Your Family, Staff and

      their Families

      E N. John
      CEO/Managing Director
      IRM SOLUTIONS INC.
      Tel: 1-246-436-2810 (Head Office)
      Tel: 1-246-825-0167 (Direct)
      Tel: 1-868-783-6497 (Trinidad)
      www.irmsolutions.biz
      Serving the Caribbean, North, South & Central America, UK & Canada
      "Reliable Credible Global Service"

    • Tracker
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2012
        As 2011 slowly dwindle and we brace ourselves for the 2012, the Management and Staff of IRM Solutions Inc take this opportunity in wishing you our valued clients all the best for the Holiday Season.