Detective Software?

  • fred4tippys
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2007
      Hi! I am new to the group, and am interested in the field of
      investigation, and want to learn more about various investigative
      techniques, informational resources, etc.

      A friend of mine was able to find out some interesting personal things
      about me, and they said they were using some sort of SOFTWARE, but
      would not tell me what it was exactly. I asked if they were on some
      website getting the info, and they said no, it was some software that a
      friend had downloaded onto their computer. I Googled detective
      software and most of what I found was Net Detective; however, I also
      found a lot of negative opinions about it.

      Is there any software (OR websites, for that matter) that can find more
      information than, say People Search on Intelius.com or People Finder on
      MelissaData.com (both of which I've used before)??

      Thanks!!
      Fred