Re: [infoguys-list] RE: Dispute with Bank of America

  • Slipinn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29 4:28 PM
      Also send them a bill, late fee, and penalty for all the research you had to
      do and when they call you put them in a voicemail loop with about 20
      selections.
      press one to reach me in the kitchen.
      press 2 to reach me in the backyard.
      press 3 if your calling to speak to our legal department..etc...etc.

      Chuck Chambers
      _WWW.ChambersAgency.com_ (http://www.chambersagency.com/)

      Author of "The Private Investigator's Handbook"
      Serving Florida since 1977
      Charter member - Florida Association of Private Investigators (FAPI)
      Fapi- West region Dir.
      Fapi- 2007 outstanding service award
      Former memberships- WAD, CII,Nali,Nciss,Asis,Fali,
      Fla Lic# A-0001959
      Chambers Investigations
      606 49th st w
      Bradenton Florida 34209
      941-798-3804

      In a message dated 12/29/2007 7:25:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      suesarkis@... writes:

      In a message dated 12/29/2007 3:13:57 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      _SiedowAndAssociatesSiedowAndA_ (mailto:SiedowAndAssociates@...)
      writes:

      They did it once before after the Nations-BOA merger
      When I complained, BOA said the no-fees-for-When I complained, BOA s
      not mine. But when I complained to the Comptroller of the Currency, the COC
      ruled that the no-fees proviso was for my life, not the bank's and BOA had
      to honor contracts it acquired with the acquisition of other banks.

      Jack -

      I strongly urge you to simply copy the original decision from the COC and
      mail it to their legal staff. The same rules should apply I would also
      advise
      the legal staff that if you have to contact an attorney, you will seek a
      "class action" attorney.

      _www.sarkispi._www.s_http://www.sarkispihttp:_ (http://www.sarkispi.com/) )

      818-242-9824 FAX

      "one Nation under God"