discussion about the man exercising his 5th ammendment rights to not release laptop password

  • Glad4JC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2007
      Hi,

      I really wanted to spur a discussion on that post Rick put here about a week ago on this, if someone has it handy, please repost it if you want to discuss it.

      I was curious to know if there had been any updates on the situation.? Did the government get a search warrant for his home or car.? I hardly ever write down passwords but he may have.?

      Also while he cannot be forced to release his password since the judge ruled that is protected under the 5th amendment, can they get his online history and record keeping subpoenaed.?

      There is shutterfly, photobucket and other places where images can be saved under his account with that service.? It may be that he has uploaded these file images of children and possibly also streaming video of assaults on children.? As long as they can tie the images or video to his subscription then he is toast.? Also then the government can also use that services "allowance" of cp images, video to further investigate that online company and gain access to all their files through a court order, reasonable suspicious of criminal activity since hosting those images is a federal crime.? Then the whole network will open up.

      What my goal would be is to save children in some cases to send them home to their parents saved from their terrible ordeal, or in other case to get them away from their parents who are moletsting them and putting that out on the internet.

      I know most of you have probably heard of NAMBLA, well they have been very politically motivated to have laws of consent changed, I am not going to go into all that here but there is alot of money in some of those circles, and actually there is a female counterpart organization with its sole purpose to promote mother daughter sexual interaction and they in some cases are involved with NAMBLA and others in the "breeding" of children for such purposes.? If anyone wants to know more contact me off list.

      I didn't mean to digress but to open up discussioin about the legalities of this case and how it could open up so much to find missing & exploited children since these predators network big time.

      Gladys Brierley
      PO Box 872
      Newton, MS? 39345
      601-683-2094 bus & fax
      601-480-3181 cell [best way to reach me]
      www.freewebs.com/glad4jc
      www.myspace.com/mississippiinvestigator