Introduction to the Group

  • Bryan McManis
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2007
      Greetings,

      I am the owner of Magnus Process Serving and we specialize in
      Nationwide Service of Process to MERS or Mortgage Electronic
      Registration System that is physically located here in Ocala, Florida
      where NATIONWIDE Service of Process occurs.

      We offer special rates for Bulk Serves. Starting as low as $20 per
      serve. If you have clients that need a Foreclosure Done Fast try us.
      You will make Money and your Clients will be happy.

      www.MersProcessServer.com

      Sincerely
      Bryan McManis
      MAGNUS PROCESS SERVING
      Bryan McManis, BSBA, CPS, CLP
      Certified and Bonded Process Server # 04-3-7
      Fifth Judicial Circuit Court Ocala, Marion County Florida

      Office 352-624-1884
      Fax 775-206-9612

      4508 SE 2nd PL
      Ocala, FL 34471

      Member of: N.A.P.P.S. Member of: N.A.I.S. Member of: I.P.S.A. Member
      of: N.P.S.A.

      Graduate of Florida Institute of Criminal Justice

      Graduate of Detective Training Institute

      www.MagnusProcessServing.com
    • Vicki Siedow
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 18, 2007
        Welcome, Bryan. Now go to bed, it's late where you are! ;)

        Be aware that this list is open to the public and indexed by search engines,
        so "You're on Candid Camera!"

        Vicki Siedow
        Siedow & Associates Investigations
        & Legal Support Services