Re: [infoguys-list] L.A. California, Fees, etc., etc.

  • Glad4JC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2007
      HI Rick,
      That's me for sure ---

      . "I honestly can't see any
      reason that any P.I. would work for under $100.00/Hr., with the
      exception of new P.I.s that are not confident in what they are doing
      and want to gain that confidence before they charge more."

      I don't charge anywhere near that because I am new and I feel that I have to
      prove myself.

      I did learn many years ago about underpricing myself in another business. I
      had a few close friends in similar businesses that complement mine chide me
      about my prices and they gave me the confidence to build up my rates and I
      found that we did well when we ran our business for 9 years before we moved
      here because we priced the jobs [home & office cleaning] so we could pay our
      help good, use good cleaning products and tools and offer professional service.
      Sure I lost a few potential customers who did not want to pay that fee, and
      for sure illegal aliens were undercutting our prices left and right but we
      had a respectable business and paid our help more than any one else in the
      county.

      I have to agree with you, so I guess I need to get a little more experience
      and review my rates.

      I am looking for all the sound criticism I can get, while catering of course
      to other PIs as a subcontractor because I think that is one of the best ways
      to learn from PI mentors as a sub.

      I would welcome any feedback on my web page, I tried adding a ring logo to
      my page but it would not take so I need to edit that out and figure out what
      to do to add it. _www.freewebs.com/glad4jc_ (http://www.freewebs.com/glad4jc)

      Gladys

      Gladys Brierley
      Accurate Investigations
      PO BOX 872
      Newton County, Mississippi
      601-480-3181 bus
      601-683-2094 fax
      Bus License # 1499
      Glad4JC@...
      Member NAIS, ACI, IA
      _www.freewebs.com/glad4jc_ (http://www.freewebs.com/glad4jc)
      _www.myspace.com/mississippiinvestigator_
      (http://www.myspace.com/mississippiinvestigator)

      Services include but not limited to, online record searches, courier
      services, domestic-fidelity checks, employee theft, process service, witness
      interview, surveillance, specialized referrals for computer forensics, recovery &
      extractions, missing children cases. Also willing to work with teams on cold
      cases. Professional courtesy to other PI's & Attorneys . I promise to give you
      my very best efforts and safeguard client confidentiality.

      _PARENTS-AGAINST-PREDATORS : PARENTS AGAINST PREDATORS_
      (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PARENTS-AGAINST-PREDATORS/?yguid=206815254)
      _MississippiPrivateInvestigators : MISSISSIPPI PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS_
      (http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/MississippiPrivateInvestigators/?yguid=8099974
      )

      _Find me on MySpace and be my friend!_
      (http://www.myspace.com/mississippiinvestigator)

      This e-mail message is protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy
      Act, 18 U.S.C. ยง2510-2521 and is legally privileged. Unauthorized review, use
      or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error,
      please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message. Unauthorized
      interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.