Re: [infoguys-list] Rates, etc...

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2007
      In a message dated 12/1/2007 2:58:22 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      Kekeholm@... writes:

      Entirely Inappropriate to be discussing!

      Kirsti -

      I fully agree. Your post was inappropriate. No one should ever go too far
      below the prevailing rates in their community. I can assure you that
      contrary to what Mr. Hakimi said, I personally know NO investigators that have been
      in the business for more than 10 years in this area who charge less than $100
      per hour routinely. That does not mean they don't do pro-bono and that does
      not mean that do not give courtesy discounts when appropriate.

      The key word is "prevailing" and, after all, this is Los Angeles. There is
      a very, very good reason why Mr. Hakimi cannot find quality, reliable
      investigators. You cannot make a million off of the backs of others. You have to
      roll up your own sleeves and get in the mix.

      818-242-9824 FAX

      "one Nation under God"

      a military veteran !