Bank Account Searches

  • Steve Taylor
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2007
      We are now able to do bank account searches. Nationwide fee is $95.00

      No Hit Fee $10.00.

      Any questions please call or send us an email privately.

      Thank you,

      Steven B. Taylor
      President
      RZD Investigative Group, Inc
      Skiptrace Consultants
      7154 No. University Dr # 232
      Tamarac, Fl 33321
      (954)722-0473
      http://www.skiptraceconsultants.com

    • Vicki Siedow
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 29, 2007
        Are these full bank searches or simple bank headers of the sort that anyone
        can do for about a buck? Do you follow all applicable laws? No pretext?

        Vicki Siedow
        Siedow & Associates Investigations
        & Legal Support Services
        2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
        La Crescenta, CA 91214
        Los Angeles County
        CA PI License # 22852
        800.448.6431 toll free
        818.242.0130 local
        818.688.3295 fax
        <mailto:Siedow@...> Siedow@...
        Member NCISS, IWWA

        Need economical legal help?
        Concerned about Identity Theft?

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 29, 2007
          This is a specialized area of investigation. There are just a few who I
          would trust to do it. It is an area in which it is easy to run afoul of the
          law. It is also an area in which there are a lot of people who are lazy,
          incompetent, greedy, uneducated, etc. You could easily pay a lot of money
          for a simple database search that is NOT a true bank search.

[...]

          http://www.skiptraceconsultants.com <http://www.skiptraceconsultants.com/>

          <http://www.linkedin.com/in/skiptraceconsultants> View Steve Taylor's
          profile on LinkedIn

        • Bob Hrodey
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 20, 2007
            Steve Taylor wrote:
            > 1. Do you need a bank account search? Please use the attached form.
            >
            > 2. Do you need collection software? Got to www.MAYASWELLBESPAM.com/links and click on SPAMTOTHEMax.
            >
            > 3. Are you into radio and need some air checks? Check out www.ROADappleairchecks.com
            >
            > 4. Do you need skiptrace training? www.JUSTMORESPAM.com/training

            Conducted legally or not, these bank searches, these repeated "sales",
            special announcements, etc. are nothing more than poorly disguised SPAM
            when posted so often on these lists.

            Mr. Taylor, consider yourself kill filed. Enough is enough.

            --

            Enjoy,

            Bob
            Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
            email: inquiry@... or rth@...
            Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063