TurboFlare 360 LED Personal Safety Beacons / Emergency Rescue / LZ Flares !

  • Christopher Ranallo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2007
      Hello again everyone, this is Chris! I was selling TurboFlare 360s
      awhile back. They have been out of stock for a long time, but I have
      located what is probably the last remaining inventory. My old website (
      www.issiestreasures.com <http://www.issiestreasures.com/> ) has been
      closed since we ran out of TurboFlares, but they are now available for
      purchase on Ebay. Just follow this link to go directly to:My Ebay
      Store
      <http://stores.ebay.com/treasures-from-Issie_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQ\
      QtZkm> or to avoid all the Ebay fees, please feel free to contact me
      with any questions or special needs: Email: ebay4cash@...
      sGLjMaNpoaVFjd7U3mw-NoL7fFLh-B0JjSmgbaSynXNHazbEibY7SszMEE6gctmg> Cell:
      (440) 623-1229 I give volume discounts & can accomodate any size
      order. The following is a brief description of the TurboFlares if you
      are not familiar: Used by Emergency Responders, Rescue Crews, Military &
      Industrial Safety Crews The TurboFlare is: Weatherproof / Floats
      Safe around gas and oil spills Shock resistant Dependable and effective
      Brilliant and highly visible Powered by 4 AA Batteries TurboFlare
      360™ Specifications:
      Length: Approx 8" Width: Approx. 8" Height: Approx. 2" Power: 4 AA cell
      batteries Weight: 8.5 oz (without batteries) 12.0 oz (with batteries)
      Light Source: High Output LEDs Battery Life: Approx 88+ hours Candela
      Rating: 18 - 30 at any given moment 9 - 15 per LED Flash Rate: 190 RPM
      Visibility (Ground): Approx 5 miles Visibility (Air): Approx 25 miles
      The TurboFlare has: No toxic emissions No pollution No chemicals No
      burns Lifetime guarantee